Due to my mini skincare- series, I thought this post, about how I remove my makeup, would be quite relevant since it has a lot to do with how my skin is aftermath. As mentioned in all of my skin-care posts: I’m no expert, and I’m just sharing my routine which works fine on me 🙂 Products will be listed below.
- I always start out with either whipping the upper-layer of makeup off with makeup wipes. This gets the most off whenever I cake on for a bigger function or just experimenting.
- After makeup wipes, I either go in with a cleansing oil or micellar water to get the parts the wipes didn’t get. I can definitely recommend the micellar water – it works wonder on budget!
- For the ultimate cleanse of pores I use foaming soap. It really gets all the dirt off my pores and leaves the face 99% makeup free!
- As per usual I tone my face to keep the even skin tone consistence.
- I always end this routine by putting a moisturizer on and a lip balm.
- Sephora collection wipes
- Garnier Skin Active Micellar cleansing water
- The Body Shop camomile silky cleansing extract
- Vichy Pureté Thermal cleansing foam
- The Body Shop tea tree skin clearing mattifying toner