Hey guys! As my parents wouldn’t let me go back to my apartment after our Sri Lanka trip, I tried to entertain myself by painting my face with some of the makeup I had at my parents’ house. I certainly didn’t hold back dressing up with the new jewelries and pieces I bought from SL. Here’s another look I just randomly created.
Honestly I’m not as creative or good with hairstyling as doing my makeup but I tried to give it a chance. As you can see, I just pulled it out again and let my hair down. My go-to look to be honest. Do I have to complain about my camera quality again? You probably know by now. I’d already taken a few pictures before I realized I forgot my bindi -.- so I had to take some more awkward pictures.
Here’s a product list of what’s on my face (as I remember it:
- Foundation: Becca luminous foundation (warm honey),
- Concealer: Nars radiant creamy concealer (caramel),
- Eyeliner: Maybelline master ink (black),
- Mascara: L’Oreal carbon black,
- Lashes: Huda beauty lashes (Farah),
- Shadow: MAC (sketch), MAC mineralizing skinfinish (sun power) + MAC studio fix powder (NC43),
- Glitterliner: Urban Decay (midnight cowboy),
- Brows: ABH dipbrow (ebony)
- Lips: MAC lipstick (rebel),
- Blush: MAC blush (peachtwist),
- Highlighter: Laura Geller (gilded honey)
I styled another look with this exact makeup, which I’ll post (hopefully) soon, so stay tuned for that :)♥