To follow up on the mini skin-care series, this post is about my recover-routine from break outs due to unhealthy eating, stress or hormones. Once again I’ll do it shortly in bullet points. If you want to read my other posts from this series, you can go up to the categories and find “Health and Beauty”.
The products list will be listed below.
- Besides from trying to stick to my daily skin care routine to keep my skin and pores clean, I cannot avoid breakouts during periods or stress.
- Toner – after washing my face I use a toner. It evens out the skin tone, which is super helpful to heal the dark spots/scars from previous breakouts.
- It may sound weird but mouthwash is key! I use a q-tip dipped in mouthwash, and put on the blemish directly. Mouthwash is anti-bacterial – I use it after washing my face and tone it.
- After applying the mouthwash, I use my vitamin E serum, which helps recover the skin.
- In the process of recover from the dark spots/scars, I have to protect the skin from further damage. Therefor I use SPF on daily basis. It prevents damage from the sun.
To follow up on this, I’ll publish a post about what I do to prevent breakouts to happen! By this I mean how to reduce them. It’s some techniques I’ve found through few years that truly made a difference. Stay tuned 😉
- Toner – The Body Shop tea tree skin clearing mattifying toner
- The Body Shop vitamin E Overnight serum-in-oil
- Rituals – Karma sun protection face cream (SPF 30)
- The Body Shop vitamin C glow protect lotion (SPF 30)